Traditionally, the debutantes have the honour of officially opening a big society ball. This used to be the way to introduce young ladies and young gentlemen to society. Following this tradition, debutante couples from Russia, Austria and other countries will open the 13th Moscow Ball in the Vienna Hofburg Palace.
The ball is an excellent opportunity to spend a wonderful evening in an elegant atmosphere and get to know new people from all around the world. Many of our debutantes keep in touch, visit eachother in Russia or Austria and start attending other balls together.
Become a part of the Opening Committee and enjoy this once in a lifetime experience!
- Young ladies should be at least 16 and no older than 26, unmarried.
- Young men should be at least 16 and no older than 27, unmarried.
- Basic ballroom and especially Viennese waltz dancing skills are required.
- Speak German or English on an intermediate level.
- Candidates must be either university students or have a permanent job.
- Candidates may be newcomers or may have previously participated in our Balls in Moscow, London, Karlovy Vary, Almaty or Shenzhen.
- Pure white, floor length evening gown
- White elbow length gloves
- White or silver dancing shoes
- The hair is tied up
- Discreet make-up
- If wanted, a tiara crowns the look.
- White tie or gala uniform
- White gloves
- Black shoes
Required fields are marked with *
Discount on dresses & Ironing service
Our debutantes receive a special discount of 20% on dresses, gloves and tiaras at the salon Hochzeitssalon Irvalda, Vienna.
On the day of the ball, for a small fee an ironing service for your dresses will be available directly at Hofburg Palace. Please pre-book the service with us!